|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB/TV.com|
|10||Rocko's Modern Life||September 18, 1993||November 24, 1996||8/10 (8.7/10)|
|9||Hey Arnold!||October 7, 1996||June 8, 2004||7.7/10 (8.7/10)|
|8||Rugrats||August 11, 1991||August 1, 2004||7.5/10 (8.6/10)|
|7||My Life as a Teenage Robot||August 1, 2003||May 2, 2009||6.7/10 (8.2/10)|
|6||Danny Phantom||April 3, 2004||August 24, 2007||7.1/10 (8.8/10)|
|5||Drake & Josh and iCarly||
||Drake & Josh:|
January 11, 2004
September 8, 2007
|Drake & Josh:|
September 16, 2007
November 23, 2012
|Drake & Josh: |
|4||Harvey Beaks||March 28, 2015||N/A||7/10 (7.1/10)|
|3||SpongeBob SquarePants (Seasons 1-3)||May 1, 1999||October 11, 2004||8.1/10 (8.5/10)|
|2||Avatar: The Last Airbender||February 21, 2005||July 19, 2008||9.2/10 (9/10)|
|1||Invader Zim||Original Series:|
March 30, 2001
June 10, 2006
December 10, 2002
August 19, 2006
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB/TV.com||Why It's Not on the List|
|Ren & Stimpy||August 11, 1991||December 16, 1995||7.5/10 (8.7/10)||"Even though this cartoon wasn't a cup of tea as a kid, it was a massive milestone in controversial cartoons. And it certainly deserves a mention."|
|Fairly OddParents||March 30, 2001||July 26, 2017||7.3/10 (8.5/10)||"This one's another one that started off as brilliantly written and unique. But then as a teen, the voice acting never quite sat right with me."|
- PhantomStrider: "Both Drake & Josh, his family, his friends, and even the strangers they meet are all very likeable characters. Drake can be a bit shallow and a show off, but they always make a point of seeing he gets his comeuppeance for it, and he actually grows to be a better person throughout the series. Josh is simply my favorite Nickelodeon sitcom character ever! I love this Guy!"
Josh: "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! MAKE ALL THE NOISE YOU WANT! I'M SORRY!"
-His summary of why Drake & Josh was such a great sitcom on Nickelodeon.
- PhantomStrider: "Aw, SpongeBob! You're the the massive marketing juggernaut of Nickelodeon! But part of its success was because the original three seasons were unforgettable classic animation. While Modern SpongeBob seems to have lost most of its audience over 10, the general consensus is that season 4 is when the show starting going downhill; after the movie. This is probably because after season 3 finished, many of the original writers packed up and left. The writer who created Harvey Beaks originally wrote for seasons 1-3, but once he left, things didn't look as good for SpongeBob. Suddenly, the show is focusing exclusively on a young demographic. Suddenly, all the characters had become one-dimensional and had barely any narrative."
Larry the Lobster: "I'm just a shell of my former self."
SpongeBob: "I hear ya, Larry."
PhantomStrider: "But those first three seasons were incredible!"
-His introduction to his SpongeBob review.
- Briefly mentions Fairly OddParents in honorable mentions, and later talks about its downfall in Top 6 Cartoons That Got Bad a year later on March 23, 2017.
- Also mentions in Top 6 Cartoons That Got Bad that SpongeBob is improving massively since the second half of season 9 (After the Sponge Out of Water movie).
- Will later again talk about both Rugrats and Early SpongeBob in Best Kids Cartoons.
- Harvey Beaks will also make it as an honorable mention on the same video.
- Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, and Invader Zim will return as TV movies in 2017/2018.