Family Guy is an animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane.
It was considered as one of the most popular animated sitcoms of all time. However, since 2008, PhantomStrider (along with many others) have a strong grudge against the show and thinks it's one of the absolute worst cartoons of all time due to horribly unlikable characters (Peter's a psychopathic father, Brian's an unsympathetic and arrogant jerk, and Meg's the literal definition of the family's "punching bag"), unnecessary black comedy (domestic violence jokes, handicapped jokes, and Peter being instructed how to kill himself by slitting his wrists in full detail), and the fact that the "professional" writers are thoughtless enough to allow all of this stuff on television. So PhantomStrider finds the humor nowadays completely unforgivable.
Lists Strider Includes Modern Family GuyEdit
- He made the Worst Family Guy Episodes list, which proves how abysmal Family Guy has been since 2008 (June 23, 2015)
- Brian's a Bad Father (along with American Fung from American Dad!) was #2 in Worst Cartoons of All Time (November 21, 2015)
- It was #1 in Worst Modern Cartoons (April 12, 2016)
- The Road to Miniseries was #1 in Best Episodes of Bad Cartoons (May 23, 2016)
- Peter & Brian Griffin were #3 in Worst Cartoon Characters (July 4, 2016)
- It was #2 in Worst American Cartoons (October 29, 2016)
- It was #1 in Top 6 Cartoons That Got Bad (March 23, 2017)
- The Simpsons Guy (the Family Guy and Simpsons crossover) was #6 in Worst Cartoon Crossovers (May 14, 2017)
- Stewie was #1 in Best Characters from Bad Cartoons (June 11, 2017)
- Modern seasons of Family Guy was his most reviewed ever, counting 6 times reviewed (excluding Best Episodes of Bad Cartoons, Worst Cartoon Crossovers, and Best Characters from Bad Cartoons), along with Breadwinners, which was reviewed 5 times (excluding as dishonorable mentions)
- He reviews the controversial episode Partial Terms of Endearment in Most Controversial Cartoons.