South Park is an American adult animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone and developed by Brian Graden for the Comedy Central television network. The show revolves around four boys—Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick—and their bizarre adventures in and around the titular Colorado town. Much like The Simpsons, South Park uses a very large ensemble cast of recurring characters and became infamous for its profanity and dark, surreal humor that satirizes a wide range of topics towards a mature audience.
PhantomStrider adores this show with a passion, and considers it to be one of his favorite cartoons. He said on one of his projects that seasons 1-3 weren't necessarily the best (even Trey and Matt admitted in hating those 3 seasons themselves). However, since April 5, 2000, he considers it one of the best cartoons of all time due to its intriguing stories, brilliant animation, and likable characters (especially Butters Stotch). He even has an South Park-styled avatar for his channel.
Lists Strider Includes South ParkEdit
- He made Best South Park Episodes, which shows his absolute favorite episodes of the show (May 30, 2014).
- He made Worst South Park Episodes, which shows his personal least favorite episodes of the show (January 24, 2015).
- The episodes 200 & 201 made it to Most Controversial Cartoons at #3 (February 16, 2015).
- The episode Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina made it to Worst Episodes of Good Cartoons at #2 (May 8, 2016).
- He made Top 6 Psychotic South Park Stick of Truth Moments, which shows his favorite parts of the Stick of Truth games (August 30, 2016).
- It made it to Best American Cartoons at #4 (December 25, 2016).
- It made it as an honorable mention in Top 6 Cartoons That Got Bad (March 23, 2017).
- It made it to Top 6 Bad Cartoons That Got Good at #1 (May 23, 2017).
- Gerald from Season 20 made it as a dishonorable mention in Worst Characters from Good Cartoons (July 21, 2017).