|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB/TV.com|
|5||Happy Tree Friends||December 24, 1999||N/A||7/10 (8.3/10)|
|4||King of the Hill||January 12, 1997||May 6, 2010||7.2/10 (8.5/10)|
|3||Scooby Doo||September 13, 1969||N/A||7.9/10 (8.2/10)|
|2||Regular Show||September 6, 2010||January 16, 2017||8.3/10 (8.2/10)|
|1||Ed, Edd n Eddy||January 4, 1999||November 8, 2009||7.5/10 (8.8/10)|
- "The only joke there ever seemed to be was continually seeing these animals mutilated. I guess it could be... kinda cathartic to see these animals killed the first couple of times? But even then, some of these deaths are just SO grotesque and disgusting! I feel awful whenever I watch these children-animals, or freaking INFANT animals, murdered or mutilated! They might tear their faces off, or disembowel them, or put them in the garage while the car's running until they die of asphyxiation? That's horrible! I never felt like there was artistic or clever context as to why they are in these situations. It just feels like it's purely for the shock value of watching them die!"
-His review on Happy Tree Friends.
- "After watching some of Mystery Incorporated, I can definitely agree it's taken the show in a more creative, story-driven direction. Even giving Fred some character development. But in the 40+ years this cartoon has been repeating itself, SURELY it SHOULD be innovating it now. I think it owes it to the fans! To me, 96 remakes of a cartoon is FAR too many. And it really does feel like Hannah-Barbera is milking the franchise shamelessly. I don't hate the characters, the story, the mystery-solving or the formula. That's all fine! At least it was 40 years ago! And the endless cameos! It just feels like the cartoon's always trying to cash in on the success of other successful franchises."
-PhantomStrider paraphrasing his opinion on the Scooby-Doo franchise.
- "Part of why I liked about 90's cartoons like Daria, was that behind this cynical disillusionment, there was this earnest hope to see the world be a better place. But with Regular Show, Mordecai and Rigby just don't seem to want to change or do anything. There's this blasé acceptance and apathy in the characters that just makes me want to punch them. It's... dahh! And the teen lingo always felt so forced to me."
-The main reason why he personally dislikes Regular Show.
- "I found Eddy obnoxious, and nasty, and money driven, Double D's okay, but he's always being manipulated by Eddy, and the joke of what gross stuff Ed's gonna eat just gets old within seconds."
-What he personally thinks of the three main characters of Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- "To me and seemingly only me, Ed, Edd n Eddy was an ugly mess of revolting, mucus-like colors, dull stories, gross-out visuals, and unlikable characters."
-His summary of why he personally dislikes Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- A sequel to this video is made 5 months later on June 26, 2017.
- Throughout his Happy Tree Friends review, he censors most of violence using pictures from Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Teen Titans Go! since the violence in Happy Tree Friends is that intensely graphic, which is why he personally doesn't like it. He technically likes other stuff with strong violence such as Drawn Together, South Park, and Robot Chicken, but personally thinks there's nothing clever about the animals' grotesque deaths/mutilations.
- PhantomStrider thinks King of the Hill is boring and uninteresting.
- 2nd time he reviews Scooby-Doo (excluding Scrappy-Doo from Worst Cartoon Characters). First reviewed it in Worst Cartoon Remakes. He reviews it again since Scooby-Doo is very popular among critics and audiences (especially since he gained controversy in Worst Cartoon Remakes), and says he doesn't think it has unlikable characters or horrendous plots, he just personally thinks they make way too many remakes (they're just too repetitive in his opinion).
- 1st time he reviews Regular Show and Ed, Edd n Eddy. He loathes Ed, Edd n Eddy with a passion (coincidentally made by the creator of The Brothers Grunt), and thinks the characters are unlikable, the animation isn't pleasant, and the stories were boring. He says he personally doesn't like Mordecai and Rigby since they're so immature, lazy and annoying (though definitely still extremely likable compared to SwaySway and Buhduece from Breadwinners).
- At the start of the video, he mentions this will be among the most controversial lists he'll ever make since he's going to criticize what many people like (especially with Regular Show and Ed, Edd n Eddy).
- Most people thought that he had no reason to hate Ed, Edd n Eddy other than it being "too mean-spirited", although he never actually said it.