|6||Sonic Boom||November 8, 2014||N/A|
|5||Clarence||April 14, 2014||N/A|
|4||Uncle Grandpa||September 2, 2013||June 30, 2017|
|3||VeggieTales||December 21, 1993||N/A|
|2||BoJack Horseman||August 22, 2014||N/A|
|1||South Park||August 13, 1997||N/A|
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Why It's Not on the List|
|The Amazing World of Gumball||May 3, 2011||N/A||"This one didn't make the list because although this one got recommended a lot, I thought Gumball was pretty good from the beginning, though it certaintly improved as well. By Season 3, it had really worked up some of the more annoying kinks of the show, some of the more annoying traits were toned down. The characters really found their groove."|
|Adventure Time||April 5, 2010||N/A||"This one got recommended a lot, but I never thought Adventure Time was that bad in Season 1, but I personally think it's grown so much since Season 1 in sophistication, story, character development, and insightfulness that it's appealing now to an older demographic. Some people argue the later seasons have gotten a bit too in-depth and abstract though, which I can certaintly understand. "|
- PhantomStrider: "This cartoon started out as a fairly preachy, very oddly CG show, mostly about produce answering questions about, well, forgiveness and God. For example: Some of season 1's titles included God Wants Me to Forgive Them and Where's God When I'm Scared. And the way these two pieces of creepy produce started by constantly mugging the camera with their fumbled, ugly designs."
Larry the Cucumber: "The Grapes of Wrath."
PhantomStrider: "Early on, the animation was not too far off Dorbees in ugliness. And, seriously! What is this? Is my monitor broken?"
-His summary on why VeggieTales started off so poorly.
- PhantomStrider: "BoJack actually started out as fairly generic; with some cheap, raunchy jokes and a fairly one-dimensional unlikable main character, with no redeeming qualities. But, something happened! By the second series, I was hooked and absolutely invested by the third series! I even had a few dawning moments where I actually had to pause the show for a moment to reflect and just say, What did I just look at?"
-His summary on how BoJack Horseman started.
- As of this video, this is Strider's full-time job.
- Previously discussed VeggieTales as an honorable mention in Worst Religious Cartoons.
- First time an F-Bomb is heard uncensored (during a clip of a deer scolding BoJack). 2nd time will be in Worst Forgotten Cartoons.
- He said he personally found seasons 1-3 of South Park not necessarily the best mostly since it were very crudely animated back then (Coincidentally, even Trey and Matt hated the first three seasons). However, since 2000, it improved massively and became one of the best cartoons of all time.