|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Years (in 2017)|
|6||SpongeBob SquarePants||May 1, 1999||N/A||18|
|5||The Simpsons||December 17, 1989||N/A||28|
|4||Powerpuff Girls||November 18, 1998||March 25, 2005||7|
|3||Looney Tunes||April 19, 1930||N/A||87|
|2||Fairly OddParents||March 30, 2001||July 26, 2017||16|
|1||Family Guy||January 31, 1999||N/A||18|
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Years (in 2017)||Why It's Not on the List|
|Pokémon||April 1, 1997||N/A||20||"How are ya doin' there, Ash? Still 10 years old?Technically you should be about 30 by now given there were 20 years worth of seasons now, but I guess a 30 year old running around catching Pokémon doesn't appeal to the youths as much. I wanted to break my "No Anime" rule just to talk about this one, but frankly, it's just too massive to do a 2-minute segment on! With over 900 episodes of this show now, it's impossible to even give a sypnosis in 2 minutes! But if people are interested later, I'll do a separate review of this series."|
|South Park||August 13, 1997||N/A||20 (Not Bad)||"This one may be a bit controversial, but personally, I miss when South Park could be lighthearted. I wasn't a freaking essay to keep up with! I miss when it could be simple, it wasn't overly obsessed with politics, there wasn't 1,000,000 things to keep up with! I think the series is still admirably strong, and I have so much respect for Trey and Matt for still trying to stay relevant after all these years. But personally, I'm just tired of it being so heavy all the time! But that's just my opinion. A lot of people still think South Park is just as amazing as ever."|
- PhantomStrider: "SpongeBob went from being intelligent, yet always optimistic to just, obliviously happy all the time. Squidward became a constant downer one-note killjoy. Sandy was demoted to the cliché scientist whenever she got screen time."
Sandy: "Thanks SpongeBob!"
PhantomStrider: "And Patrick became, well, a malicious jerk! But that's a story for another day."
-His summary of the downhill of SpongeBob
- PhantomStrider: "And some of these jokes, I find outright unforgivable! From handicapped jokes, to domestic violence jokes, to WRIST-SLITTING JOKES! NOTHING is too distateful for Seth's writing team!"
-His summary of why he absolutely loathes newer seasons of Family Guy with a burning passion.
- 6th time he reviews Family Guy (modern seasons).
- He made Worst Family Guy Episodes, which shows how abysmal Family Guy has been since 2010 (June 23, 2015).
- Puts Brian's a Bad Father (along with American Fung from American Dad!) at #2 in his Worst Cartoons of All Time (November 21, 2015).
- Calls it his #1 worst modern cartoon (April 12, 2016).
- Puts both Peter & Brian Griffin at #3 in Worst Cartoon Characters (July 4, 2016).
- Puts it at #2 in Worst American Cartoons (October 29, 2016).
- He said he put SpongeBob at #6 is because after Stephen Hillenberg (the creator of the show) came back, it's been improving efficiently since July 16, 2015 (after the Sponge Out of Water movie) and is back to what SpongeBob originally was. The main seasonal rot occurred between seasons 6-8 (2008-2013).
- During The Simpsons (#5), he said it gave us other adult cartoons. One of these cartoons is Archer, although in Top 5 Cartoons I Hate That Everyone Likes: Part 2, he put Archer at #1.