|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB|
|10||Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan||March 12, 2005||September 10, 2005||7/10|
|9||Eiken||June 25, 2003||June 23, 2004||3.7/10|
|8||Mars of Destruction||July 8, 2005||1.5/10|
|7||Psychic Wars||February 22, 1991||3.7/10|
|6||School Days||July 3, 2007||September 27, 2007||6.5/10|
|5||Skelter Heaven||December 8, 2004||1.2/10|
|4||Diabolik Lovers||September 16, 2013||December 9, 2013||5.8/10|
|3||Pupa||January 9, 2014||March 28, 2014||3.3/10|
|2||Violence Jack||May 6, 1986||November 9, 1990||5.3/10|
|1||Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki||May 2, 1992||7.2/10|
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB||Why It's Not on the List|
|Boku no Pico||September 7, 2006||October 9, 2008||4.4/10||"This one more than deserves to be on the list as this is widely renowned as the worst Heado Animé ever, but it most certainly falls into the Hentai category, so thankfully, we got to skip it! Avoid Boku No Pico like the plague! I'd invite the plague over for a birthday party before taking one minute of Boku no Pico!"|
|DearS||July 10, 2004||September 26, 2004||6.5/10||
"That twisted Japanese fantasy with a subservient female has always hurt me a bit. [Robyn: "Not to mention you could definitely tell this is an alien version of Chobits, which was actually released 2 years before this show. Come on Peach-Pit, you're better than this!"]
- PhantomStrider: "Just a heads up that these last 3 particularly contain some very immoral themes and animated gore. We'll try to keep it light-hearted and pleasant, but just a heads up! And the 3rd worst Animé of all time is... Pupa!"
-PhantomStrider warning everyone about what's going to happen throughout #3-1.
- PhantomStrider: "Just a heads up that there's some very unpleasant themes in this final Animé and, while I censored the gore, I don't recommend watching further if you are particularly squeamish. Well, you're ready for this, Robyn?"
Robyn: "No! Must we?"
PhantomStrider: "We must! We must press on! And the #1 worst Animé of all time is… Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki!"
-PhantomStrider warning everyone about what's going to happen at #1.
- Robyn: "Overall, it seems like the plot of the movie is GROSS EVERYBODY OUT! Make them ALL have nightmares for ALL OF ETERNITY! But apparently, Midori, a 10 year old flower girl who loses her parents in a vile death scene is forced into slavery for a circus freak show group. The group proceeds to turn this 10 year old girl into their tortured sex slave, but an older midget man manipulates Midori in order to become this 10 year old girl's LOVER! And it ends with Midori going insane with rage at her carnival captors after she thinks they murdered her… husband? Okay! We are given constant horrific images beyond just simple gore, but a true hideous twisting of the human spirit!'"
-Robyn's synopsis on Shoujo Tsubaki.
- PhantomStrider: "When you put aside the small portion of unmentionables, Animé itself has played a great part in our current western cartoons. They're so sophisticated. While the worst of Animé is more like a bad smell that befouls the earth for a moment, the decent Animé has been so groundbreaking over the years, it didn't just change Japan, it changed the world! Do you think we missed a particularly bad Animé?"
Robyn: "There's plenty more terrible Animé out there, so feel free to let us know which one you think is the worst Animé of all time in the comment section."
PhantomStrider: "Thanks for helping me out Robyn! I really appreciate you dropping in!"
Robyn: "Anytime, Strider! Until we meet again, everybody!"
PhantomStrider: "Until we meet again. And of course, thank you for watching! And I'll see you next time!"
-The conclusion of his video.
- First time he uses a top 10 list for LiveStrider.
- He even says some of these are even worse than his Worst Cartoons of All Time (He said that Shoujo Tsubaki was even worse than Ren Seeks Help). He still stands by that list since he excluded Animé from the list, as well as all of his other lists.
- The music from his Worst Cartoons of All Time was reused here.
- 2nd time PhantomStrider had a crossover with another YouTuber (Robyn from "Animé America"). 1st time with "Nostalgia Critic" in Worst Movies of All Time.
- Before the making of this video, Robyn said in her earlier projects that she considered Pupa to be the worst Animé of all time.
- However, when Robyn sees the #1 spot, she was utterly horrified and revolted by the excruciatingly unpleasant imagery of Shoujo Tsubaki, and she even was very hesitant in reviewing it. She did cover the sypnosis of the film for Strider when Strider could not review the film any further due to how excruciating the themes for the film are.
- 2nd time he reviews Violence Jack and Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki. 1st reviewed them in Most Controversial Animé on July 30, 2014.
- Along with Most Controversial Animé and Most Controversial Cartoons, this video has been blocked using the "Sign in to confirm your age" lock (unless people have a YouTube account and will be able to log on to the video), due to the sexual themes and gore (Most of it is censored, but squeamish people will still find this uncomfortable).
- PhantomStrider later guest stars on Robyn's channel 3 months later, on August 23, 2017, on her "Top 10 Disturbing WTF Moments in Animé".