|#||Title||Sequel to||Image||Release Date||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB|
|10||The Secret of Nimh 2: Timmy to the Rescue||The Secret of Nimh||December 22, 1998||24% (3.4/10)|
|9||The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends||The Land Before Time||November 27, 2007||37% (5.6/10)|
|8||Shrek 4D||Shrek||Universal Hollywood:|
May 23, 2003
June 12, 2003
|7||Hoodwinked Too!||Hoodwinked!||April 29, 2011||11% (4.8/10)|
|6||The Swan Princess Christmas||The Swan Princess||November 6, 2012||50% (3.9/10)|
|5||Beauty and the Beast: Belle's "Magical" World||Beauty and the Beast||February 17, 1998||17% (5.6/10)|
|4||Rugrats Go Wild||The Rugrats Movie||June 13, 2003||41% (5.6/10)|
|3||Happily N'Ever After 2||Happily N'Ever After||March 24, 2009||22% (3.9/10)|
|2||Tentacolino||The Legend of the Titanic||January 10, 2006||(2.2/10)|
|1||Drawn Together: The Movie||Drawn Together||April 20, 2010||49% (3.2/10)|
|Title||Sequel to||Image||Release Date||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB||Why It's Not on the List|
|Happy Feet 2||Happy Feet||November 18, 2011||46% (5.9/10)||"This one was recommended by a few people and just couldn't quite make the list. The animation was fine, the story was relatively epic, and I actually find the global warming subplot kind of interesting. It feels pointless and it does meander along, but I gave it a pass."|
|Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2||Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs||September 27, 2013||70% (6.4/10)||
"This one gets a lot of hate and honestly, after watching it, I didn't think it was that bad. It's followup story is a little strange, but there are far worse sequels out there. It still had the nice bright colors, and the innovation of the original. I was just a bit poorly executed."
|Hunchback of Notre Dame II||Hunchback of Notre Dame||March 19, 2002||30% (4.8/10)||"Ahhhh man! This is another case of pulling out all the original depth, emotion and energy of the original and replacing it with a sappy, flimsy plot about Quasimodo getting a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong! I'm all for Quasimodo finding love. But did it have to be done with such painfully high cheese levels?"|
|A Car's Life 2||A Car's Life||January 17, 2012||20% (1.6/10)||"I know right? How could they possibly make a sequel out of this? Yet alone 3 sequels? But it actually looks slightly better than the original. I mean it's about the equivalent improvement to King Kong eating Jane's lipstick, but it's an improvement nonetheless! I think we've given this animated abomination enough attention as is, so I gave it a skip."|
- "And believe it or not, it only gets WORSE! In the ending, Prince Derek dies! Yay. But Odette's SINGING makes the GREAT CHRISTMAS SPIRIT bring DEREK BACK TO LIFE! THAT'S JUST… THE STUPIDEST, MOST… WISHY-WASHY, SAPPY CONFOUNDED LAKS PLOT TWIST I'VE EVER HEARD! I'M DONE! F--, MOVIE! SEE ME AFTER CLASS!"
-His conclusion to his Swan Princess Christmas review.
- "Oh boy! Is it already time we visit here again? The Worst Cartoons of All Time?! For our #1 choice, we have to once again travel to some darker territory. A place I hoped I'd never have to visit again. Just a note, there's a bit more animated violence and crude humor in this one than usual, so just a heads up. And the #1 worst animated sequel of all time is… Drawn Together: The Movie!"
-His Worst Cartoons of All Time warning.
- 2nd time the Worst Cartoons of All Time warning is used for #1. 1st time was Worst Cartoon Characters for Ren from Ren Seeks Help (Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon"). 3rd time will be in Worst Cancelled Cartoons.
- 2nd time he reviews Drawn Together: The Movie (excluding as "honorable" mentions). 1st reviewed it in Worst Cartoons of All Time.
- He admits he even hated Rugrats Go Wild when he first saw in theaters in 2003 at 14 years old. Though in the video, he accidentally said 11 years old.
- He later mentions Rugrats Go Wild as a dishonorable mention in Worst Nickelodeon Movies.