|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB/TV.com|
|6||Bubsy||November 28, 1993||4.3/10|
|5||The Garbage Pail Kids Cartoon||June 7, 1988||July 19, 1988||3.4/10|
|4||Problem Solverz||April 4, 2011||September 29, 2011||1.9/10 (1.8/10)|
|3||Coconut Fred||September 17, 2005||May 27, 2006||4.4/10 (5.4/10)|
|2||King Star King||June 15, 2014||December 6, 2014||5.9/10 (4/10)|
|1||Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon"||June 26, 2003||July 24, 2003||6/10 (6.7/10)|
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Status on IMDB/TV.com||Why It's Not on the List|
|Fanboy & Chum Chum||October 12, 2009||November 2, 2012||3.2/10 (2.6/10)||"Oh, tragedy! I've already talked about this one in Worst Nickelodeon and Worst Kids Cartoons! So this cartoon will have to remain cancelled and forgotten, like it deserves!"|
|Sanjay and Craig||May 25, 2013||July 29, 2016||4.6/10 (4.4/10)||"Ugh! Revolting and annoying, and dragged on far longer than it had to before being cancelled!"|
|Breadwinners||February 17, 2014||September 12, 2016||2.8/10 (2.9/10)||"Ugh! This one SO deserves to be on the list, but I'm not discussing it! Nope! Nope! No way! This cartoon has already had more than enough publicity and deserves to fade into obscurity!"|
|Allen Gregory||October 30, 2011||December 18, 2011||4.3/10 (3.7/10)||"An obnoxious and highly unlikable cartoon aimed at the 0.1% for some reason. I talked about this one in the Worst Modern Cartoons though, so I gave it a skip."|
|The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange||May 28, 2012||March 17, 2014||2.4/10 (2.2/10)||"This is... technically not a cartoon! It's a live-action abomination of nature, so I don't have to discuss it again! Hooray! Oh, happy days!"|
- PhantomStrider: "It's time to check out some cartoons so monumentally awful that networks hastily stepped in to cancel these horrors before they could do any further damage. So, let's check out the Top 6 Worst Cancelled Cartoons! Just a note that I've tried to focus mainly on the cartoons I haven't' talked about much before; just to keep it interesting. But I'll certainly mention those.. other cartoons in the DIShonorable mentions, and for the ones I have talked about, I'll focus more on how these abysmal shambling messes managed to get themselves prematurely canned."
-The introduction to his video.
- PhantomStrider: "Even Rob Paulsen, who voiced the main character, panned this show, stating he hates remembering voicing the character and called the show he was currently voicing "a shameless SpongeBob rip-off". After this show was hiy by a tidal wave of negative reviews, including from people actually making the show, the first season was cancelled by the smart cookies down at Warner Brothers animation. Ugh! Thank geebus for that!"
-Strider explaining the backgrounds behind Coconut Fred.
- PhantomStrider: "I have discussed this one before in the Worst Cartoons of All Time, though it recently got knocked higher off the list by The Slim Shady Show. So let's unpack this kinky fetish thing and talk a bit about why it ia significantly better than The Slim Shady Show. First off, a bit like Problem Solverz, I appreciate that, at least, some creativity and abstract thought was put into the animation of this show. I mean, I can honestly say, I've never seen anything like it. It may be hideous, abysmal, over-sexualized, and completely incoherent. But, hey! Hats off for being creative!"
-His introduction of King Star King, and why it's, at least, slightly better than Slim Shady Show.
- PhantomStrider: "Now we return to the darker places. We look at one of the Worst Cartoons of All Time! And the #1 worst cancelled cartoon is... Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon"!"
-His Worst Cartoons of All Time warning.
- PhantomStrider: "I feel like that it was one of those… rare cartoons that is so cataclysmically abysmal and awful, that nearly by uttering the title, a thousand decent animators cry out in unison. Is there… any worse cancelled cartoon out there? So let's talk about, why this unidentifiable tragedy of "animation" was cancelled. Was it the horrendously offensive grotesque imagery? That it was the most unfunny thing in the history of mankind? Well it turns out the show's creator, John Kricfalusi… [A brief interview with John Kricfalusi] had many loud, angry arguments with the network over Ren & Stimpy. Eventually leading to him being fired by the network before he could even finish the cartoon. But then, Viacom brought him back! Giving him full control of a Ren & Stimpy remake, and asking him for an "extreme version" of Ren and Stimpy aimed at adult audiences. So basically, this snubbed, angry creator came back, and huffed out one of the most long per-longed agonizing depressing hunks of spite and bile, and then slapped the title, "Ren & Stimpy: For Adults" on it. As well as creating the worst cartoon episode of all time, Ren Seeks Help; there was also a sad slew of other revolting, unpleasant meandering episodes such as Stimpy's Pregnant or Naked Beach Frenzy. In fact: advertisers were so upset with episodes like Naked Beach Frenzy that they outright refused to air them. Subsequently realizing the unfathomably rotten disaster they unleashed upon the world, Viacom canned the series before they could even air the fourth episode, and the animation studio was put on hold indefinitely. One lawsuit later: Our buddy, John, shut down his studio. He later announced that all the Adult Party Cartoons, including the 10 cancelled episodes were coming to DVD, and it was then that we all heard a million animators, cry out in unison! Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" was... VILE! It combined the worst of animation ideas, the unfunniest of jokes, the weakest of shock value, and some of the most insultingly cruel scenes in all of animation, all under the guise of being "adult humor"!"
-His sypnosis of Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon".
- PhantomStrider: "While we might still have some recurring bad cartoons, nowadays, our opinions will often be noticed and acknowledged by networks because our views are what makes these cartoons happen, and we have all the powers of the digital age to have our voices heard on these, so use that power wisely because, here, your voice matters. And if you can think of a lousy cancelled cartoon I missed, feel free to leave them in the comments. My usual big thanks to my patrons on Patreon! If you'd like to help decide reviews, get thanked in the credits or just to be kept up to date with my videos, check out my Patreon at patreon.com/PhantomStrider. I really appreciate it! And as always, thanks for watching and I'll see you next time!"
-The conclusion to his video.
- 3rd time the Worst Cartoons of All Time warning is used for #1.
- Uses it in Worst Cartoon Characters for Ren from Ren Seeks Help (Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon") (July 4, 2016).
- Uses it in Worst Animated Sequels for Drawn Together: The Movie (September 8, 2016).
- 4th time he reviews Ren Seeks Help (1st time talking about the series as a whole; excluding as dishonorable mentions).
- Calls it his #1 worst cartoon of all time (November 21, 2015).
- Calls Ren from the particular episode his #1 worst cartoon character (July 4, 2016).
- Calls it his #1 worst American cartoon (October 29, 2016).
- 3rd time he reviews King Star King (excluding as "honorable" mentions).
- Puts it at #4 in Worst Cartoons of All Time (November 21, 2015).
- Puts it at #5 in Worst Cartoon Network Shows (December 29, 2015).
- 2nd time he reviews Problem Solverz (excluding as honorable/dishonorable mentions). 1st time being in Worst Cartoon Network Shows.
- The Garbage Pail Kids Cartoon never got to air in the United States due to its controversial content. However, the episodes did air in other countries through June 7 to July 19, 1988.
- Each of his dishonorable mentions (excluding Allen Gregory) weren't necessarily "prematurely canned", they technically just ended. However, people did suggest those for his list and he talked about why he won't be giving those anymore attention, even if they were fitting for his list.
- What PhantomStrider meant about John Kricfalusi having angry arguments with the network he used to work in was that John had angry arguments with Nickelodeon all because of the directions John and Spumco put when working on Ren & Stimpy. He was fired in 1992 because of Man's Best Friend featuring a scene where Ren brutally beats up George Liquor with an oar, being one of the main reasons why it was banned all over television, and it was why John crossed Nickelodeon's line.