Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
|8||Mr. Krabs||SpongeBob||Clancy Brown|
|7||Brainy Smurf||The Smurfs||Danny Goldman|
|6||Johnny||Johnny Test||James Arnold Taylor|
|5||Allen Gregory||Allen Gregory||Jonah Hill|
|4||Scrappy-Doo||Scooby-Doo||Lennie Weinrib (1979-1980)|
Don Messick (1980-1988)
|3||Peter & Brian Griffin||Family Guy||Seth MacFarlane|
|2||The Annoying Orange||Dane Boedigheimer|
|1||Ren||Ren Seeks Help (Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon")||John Kricfalusi|
|Character||Cartoon||Image||Voice Actor||Why It's Not on the List|
|SwaySway and Buhdeuce||Breadwinners||SwaySway: Robbie Daymond|
Buhdeuce: Eric Bauza
|"Undisputed winners of the stupidest name in the world contest! The only reason these two aren't on the list is because I've already talked about them three times, including in my Worst Cartoons of All Time. And I imagine you are as sick of these two ducks as I am! It is truly the dawn of a better day with these two ducks cancelled!"|
|Ronaldo||Steven Universe||Zachary Steel||"The bane of Steven Universe! Thank Atheismo, Rebecca Sugar stopped giving him screen time!"|
|Lemongrab||Adventure Time||Justin Roiland||"Imagine a character specifically designed to speak all the wrong inflections and to be intolerably annoying in every manner possible. A character who squeals his sentences rather than talks. Mercifully, we only had to tolerate this strange yellow confused fusspot for a couple of episodes."|
|Patrick||Modern SpongeBob||Bill Fagerbakke||"Interestingly, modern Patrick is absolutely hated by a great deal of community now. Patrick was actually recommended for this list more than any other character. I admit, he's become a jerk in later seasons but my main defense for choosing Krabs over him was that Krabs has just been a bad apple from the start. But Patrick certainly gets a dishonorable mention."|
|D.W.||Arthur||Various male kid actors||"I think I've missed the age group for Arthur of their bets because, even as a kid, it was just a little to wholesome for me. But I didn't hate it or anything, but D.W.! This irritating little ass just stuck in my head! Sadly, whenever I think Arthur, I just think of how annoying D.W. was. Interesting side fact; did you know there was 19 freaking seasons of this show? Geebus! And it is still going! After 19 freaking years, how is this strange little aardvark still 8 years old?"|
|Troll||A Troll in Central Park||Dom DeLuise||"Ugh! I will not feed this troll!"|
|Davey||Eight Crazy Nights||Adam Sandler||"Take all the most obnoxious, screwed, annoying characteristics of Adam Sandler's films, and then mesh those into one vile, irredeemable character."|
- PhantomStrider: "When he wasn't trying to swindle his "friends" out of their money…"
Bloo: "How much you got?"
Wilt: "I got a buck."
PhantomStrider: "He was putting the entire household in DANGER with his insane ideas! Bendy was technically worse, but at least he was only in one episode. Bloo's the main frickin' character of the show!"
-His description of why he personally hates Bloo from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends".
- PhantomStrider: "Peter was made to hide around the premise of being, quote on quote, retarded, but Seth can't even write an intellectually challenged character nowadays! An intellectually challenged person isn't capable of being so intelligently sadistic as Peter. Peter is just an unapologetically cruel, neglectful, and outright evil character! He attacks his friends, he abuses his children, he abuses his wife. Peter is an outright insult to intellectually challenged people!"
-Description of Peter Griffin
- PhantomStrider: "But now, everytime Brian opens his mouth, I just end up disliking him even more! And even when he's meant to be nice, he's so painfully transparent, shallow, and openly exploitive of others that it's always cringeworthy to watch!"
-Description of Brian Griffin
- PhantomStrider: "Anyway, here we go! Just a note for this final choice, we're gonna have to venture to some… very dark territory. I'll be honest, it's a place I never wanted to visit again as long as I lived. Oh, yes! The #1 worst cartoon character is… Ren from Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon"!"
-His Worst Cartoons of All Time warning.
- PhantomStrider: "We watched Ren grow up, relishing with glee in watching the suffering of living things. Eventually discovering, he doesn't want to kill them because that would end their suffering, leading to his slow growth into an abusive partner. Eventually, Ren breaks down into an even more animalistic state, with known mental functioning beyond a wild beast with a desire to kill. Amputating and clawing his way to slow end of caging in isolation."
-Description of "Adult Party" Ren.
- PhantomStrider: "But despite these cartoons existing, many of them might as well not exist. Most of these characters were over a decade old, and nowadays, I'm blown away by how likable and relatable new cartoons are making their characters. Even the lousiest of teen sitcoms have characters that are leagues more likable than these guys, and I'm glad to see cartoons always improving for new generations. Do you think I missed a particular character? There's such a wide variety of cartoons out there, I'd be amazed if I didn't miss at least a few. So feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments and as always, thanks for watching, and I'll see you next time!"
-His conclusion of the video
- This list currently has 8 dishonorable mentions, the most dishonorable mentions he had from any other list. This is also the first time he uses "dishonorable" mentions instead of "honorable" mentions for the absolute worst.
- 1st time he uses the Worst Cartoons of All Time warning for #1. 2nd time will be in Worst Animated Sequels. 3rd time will be in Worst Cancelled Cartoons.
- Modern Patrick was a dishonorable mention since he personally found Mr. Krabs worse. However, a year later on July 21, 2017, he puts Modern Patrick at #5 and later talks about his character derailment in his Worst Characters from Good Cartoons (Same thing with Ronaldo from Steven Universe). Angelica also later appears on the same list at #1, and Bloo later makes it as a dishonorable mention.
- Angelica is the only female character to be on his list while the rest of his choices are males.
- D.W. was also his only female dishonorable mention.
- Strider said that the reason why he chose Bloo over Bendy was because while Bendy was objectively a worse character (he frames the four main characters for each of his wrongdoings and goes off without punishment), Bendy was fortunately only in one episode, while Bloo's the deuteragonist (secondary character) of the show.
- He even mentioned the infamous episode Everyone Knows It's Bendy as an "honorable" mention in Worst Episodes of Good Cartoons.