(November 23, 2016)
(July 24, 1985)
|4||Victor, Hugo and Laverne||Hunchback of Notre Dame|
(June 21, 1996)
|3||Milo||Mars Needs Moms|
(March 11, 2011)
(February 1, 2005)
|1||Buck Cluck||Chicken Little|
(November 4, 2005)
|Character||Movie||Image||Voice Actor||Why It's Not on the List|
|Beast||Belle's "Magical" World|
(February 17, 1998)
|Robby Benson||"[Beast: "I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE!"] That line really says it all! They didn't just destroy Beast's character, they butchered his original character at a level worthy of song!"|
(November 27, 2013)
|Josh Gad||"I personally don't think Olaf's actually that bad. He's mildly grating at times, but he actually doesn't have that many lines when you look at it, and he's pretty quietly spoken."|
Home on the Range
|Various||"Ugh! Just looking at these characters still makes me want to upchuck my lunch! They're all equally clichéd, silly, and aggrivating!"|
(June 9, 2006)
|Larry the Cable Guy||"Larry the Cable Guy plays an annoying rednecked towtruck! A hillbilly nuisance given far too much screen time!"|
- "Mushu has to be THE biggest middle finger to the original movie of all! I actually liked the original Mushu! I liked his liked his line delivery! I though he fit perfectly as a sidekick to Mulan, particularly when she's transitioning through her war training. Mushu was very well-intentioned and almost fatherly to Mulan. Doing whatever he could to help protect her from the horrors of war. But this NEW Mushu! Take Eddie Murphy and replace him with a far more grating voice, and make his entire incentive for the movie to split apart a happy couple. Not because he's concerned about Mulan, but purely for his own selfish, childish needs, and he does these constantly cringeworthy sabotages throughout the whole movie in very creepily manipulative ways."
-PhantomStrider telling the difference between 2005 Mushu (sequel) to 1998 Mushu (original)
- "I've never seen another Disney character turn from so likeable and pleasant, into so despicable, petty, selfish, immature, and mean-spirited! Mushu from Mulan II eviscerates the original character, and cheapens the beauty of the original Mulan movie."
-PhantomStrider's brief summary of Mushu's character derailment.
- 2nd time he reviews Mars Needs Moms, Mulan II, and Chicken Little. 1st time being in Worst Disney Movies. This time he gets to talk about what's wrong with each of the movies' characters.
- Milo (Mars Needs Moms) - He was a very disobedient and lazy delinquent towards his mother and even tells her he wished he never had a mother at all.
- Mushu (Mulan II) - Strider liked Mushu in the original film, but in the sequel, he has absolutely zero redeeming qualities as he tries to get Li Shang and Mulan to separate; solely for his own selfish purposes.
- Buck Cluck (Chicken Little) - While his son, Chicken Little, is being ostracized by the entire city, Buck utterly ignores his son throughout, making Chicken Little eventually lose most of his self esteem because of his neglect towards him.
- Chicken Little was an honorable mention in Worst Animated Movies.
- Uses a clip from Cars 2 while discussing Tow Mater.