|#||Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Demographic (Common Sense Media)||Status of IMDB/TV.com|
|6||Dora the Explorer||August 14, 2000||June 5, 2014||3+||3.9/10 (4.9/10)|
|5||Peppa Pig||May 31, 2004||N/A||3+||6.5/10 (4.7/10)|
|4||Caillou||September 15, 1997||October 3, 2010||3+||4.3/10 (4.7/10)|
|3||Toopy and Binoo||January 3, 2005||December 29, 2006||2+||6.6/10 (7.3/10)|
|2||Fanboy & Chum Chum||October 12, 2009||November 2, 2012||7+||3.2/10 (2.6/10)|
|1||Breadwinners||February 17, 2014||September 12, 2016||7+||2.9/10|
|Title||Image||Premiere||Finale||Demographic (Common Sense Media)||Status on IMDB/TV.com||Why It's Not on the List|
|Mickey Mouse Clubhouse||May 5, 2006||November 6, 2016||2+||5.9/10 (6/10)||"Gah! I wanted to make fun of this one, but it's actually decent quality. Like a lot of Disney, it's so well structured, well voice-acted, and carefully planned that I honestly can't fault it."|
|Nina Needs to Go!||January 1, 2014||February 20, 2015||3+||4.1/10||"Gah! Despite being a cartoon based solely on a premise of a girl needing to use the bathroom, I'd call it the best cartoon on this list. I just can't hate this cartoon. This is a cartoon aimed to teach kids to let their parents know when to use the bathroom, which is gross, but still it's an important skill to teach kids and they honestly do this while giving a very pleasing animation style, friendly, but not mentally challenged slow voice acting, and a coherent story structure, and the characters are likeable too. Strangely, this is one of the best examples of a good under 6s cartoon I could find."|
|Ella Bella Bingo||December 1, 2011||January 24, 2015||3+||5.6/10||"This one got recommended a lot, but I found it far too pleasant to have on the list. It actually speaks to kids in a normal voice and the song are kind of cute, so I gave this one a pass."|
- "Dora is painfully repetitive, uneducational, irritating, and possibly trying to help Puerto Rico take over the world."
-His summary of why he despises Dora the Explorer.
- "When evil Caillou is on screen, the episodes mostly consist of watching cringeworthy temper tantrums. Caillou's refusal to share, and taking a little too much pleasure in being cruel to his sister. Maybe if Caillou was 2 instead of 4, I'd buy this, but I just don't see the benefit of watching continually showing young viewers temper tantrums, and his parent caving to it. Even if this is an accurate depiction of your average 4 year old, generally this behavior is NOT welcome by parents. It wouldn't be so bad if there was some repercussions to his rotten behavior. But his parents are so mellow, you'd swear they were high on drugs hald the time. And creepily enough, I'm not the only one to notice this. There are reports from parents about how their childrens' behavior changes after they've watched Caillou. Apparently, their kids start to emulate Caillou's impatience, temper tantrums, and general lack of manners. Well, at least they don't shave their heads bald and grow dots for eyes."
-His summary of why Caillou is a horrendous influence on children.
- "Jeebus! I really hope there is some kid out there who LIKES this cartoon, or at least finds it tolerable, because the amount the rest of us have suffered through this cartoon on Nickelodeon had better be worth it. The voices! The music! The visuals!"
-His introduction to his Fanboy & Chum Chum review.
- This is the 5th time he reviews Breadwinners (excluding as dishonorable mentions).
- Puts it at #8 in Worst Cartoons of All Time (November 21, 2015).
- Puts it at #2 in Worst Nickelodeon Shows (January 14, 2016).
- Puts it at #3 in Worst Modern Cartoons (April 12, 2016).
- Puts it at #4 in Worst American Cartoons (October 29, 2016).
- This is the 2nd time he uses a list to summarize a cartoon's flaws. 1st time with Foodfight! in Worst Animated Movies.
- Fanboy & Chum Chum and Breadwinners were on the list because despite not being specifically designed for preschoolers, they're near the age demographic as SpongeBob, if somewhat older.
- Plus, his rule was for the cartoons designed for children ages 7 and under, and those two shows are for a 7 year old demographic.
- Although, this did have several people comment on the fact that his list was just about preschool-related shows, and both Fanboy & Chum Chum and Breadwinners do not fall into that category.
- This is the 2nd time he reviews Caillou. 1st time being in Worst Canadian Cartoons (July 9, 2016). Though last time he talked about how sappy it was, this time he talked about how unlikable the main character was and how the show actually influenced young toddlers to behave just as bratty as Caillou (especially since Caillou's parents never discipline or even scold him for misbehaving).
- This is the 1st time he reviews Peppa Pig. 2nd time being Top 5 Cartoons I Hate That Everyone Likes: Part 2.