|#||Film||Image||Release Date||Budget||Box Office||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB|
|10||Pledge This!||December 19, 2006||$8,300,000||$1,751,490||0% (1.9/10)|
|9||Star Wars Holiday Special||November 17, 1978||N/A||N/A||43% (2.3/10)|
|8||The Room||June 27, 2003||$6,000,000||$9,656,530||32% (3.6/10)|
Turkish Star Wars
AKA: The Man Who Saved the World!
|November 4, 1982||N/A||N/A||70% (4.9/10)|
|6||Fred: The Movie||September 18, 2010||$4,000,000||$838,616||0% (2.2/10)|
|5||Santa Claus Conquers the Martians||November 14, 1964||$200,000||N/A||24% (2.5/10)|
|4||Jack and Jill||November 11, 2011||$79,000,000||$150,519,217||3% (3.4/10)|
|3||Cat in the Hat||November 21, 2003||$109,000,000||$133,960,541||10% (3.8/10)|
|2||Garbage Pail Kids||August 21, 1987||$1,000,000||$1,576,615||0% (2.7/10)|
|1||Freddy Got Fingered||April 20, 2001||$14,000,000||$14,333,252||11% (4.5/10)|
|Film||Image||Release Date||Budget||Box Office||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB||Why It's Not on the List|
|Kung Pow!||January 25, 2002||$10,000,000||$16,994,625||11% (6.2/10)||"I both liked and hated this movie. On one hand, it's filled with pee jokes, flatulence jokes, annoying voices and tongue humor. On the other hand, it's meant to be stupid and justs wants to poke some fun at some old kung fu movies. It got recommended, but I don't think it's quite abysmal enough to be on this list."|
|Troll 2||October 12, 1990||$200,000||N/A||6% (2.7/10)||"This movie is an obvious choice for the list with its abominable writing and cheesy effects, but it's technically enough horror genre and I have excluded horror films from this list. "|
|Jem and the Holograms||October 23, 2015||$5,000,000||$2,333,684||19% (4.1/10)||"No greater middle finger has ever been given to an entire generation of millenials! No part of this movie was not so revoltingly self-absorbed that it made me want to destroy every smartphone I saw!"|
|Manos: The Hands of Fate||November 15, 1966||$19,000||N/A||7% (1.9/10)||"You know the best person to make a movie? A Texas fertilizer salesman! Our good friend Harold made this movie after he lost a bet with a screenwriter and I think a blind drunken hobo with a broken camera could have come up with a more enthralling movie!"|
|Transformers 4: Age of Extinction||June 27, 2014||$210,000,000||$1,104,039,076||18% (5.7/10)||"God! I hate this movie! But at least it's kind of colorful, some of the time when it's not trying to give you a seizure? Even if it's not the absolute worst, I despise the Transformers movies for what they've done to the movie industry as a whole!"|
|Bio-Dome||January 12, 1996||$15,000,000||$13,427,615||5% (4.4/10)||"One of the few performances that will make Adam Sandler's absolute worst performances seem as reserved as Gandhi! Understand, it is a perfectly natural reaction to want to punch the two main characters within 15 seconds of starting the movie! This means you are human and still have a sense of morality."|
- PhantomStrider: "Woah! Hey, Nostalgia Critic! How ya doin'? I was actually just checking out the worst movies of all time."
Nostalgia Critic: "Oh, come on, Strider! We ALL know the Garbage Pail Kids is the worst movie of all time!"
PhantomStrider: "Yeah, Garbage Pail Kids is bad, but I think there are movies out there that are EVEN WORSE!"
Nostalgia Critic: "Prove It!"
PhantomStrider: "Fine! I will!"
-Nostalgia Critic arguing about the Garbage Pail Kids being the worst movie of all time.
- PhantomStrider: "Sadly, they'll always be badly made, cash-in movies, but they'll always be creative movies that try to explore humor, people, life and emotions. In the end, I'll always remember the movies that changed the world or just pleasant to watch like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, or the Wizard of Oz. As long as there are people, there will always be those sparks of insight or human warmth that change our world for the better or make us see the world in a new perspectice, and I'm looking forward to finding more of them. Do you think I missed a particularly bad movie? Damn right, I did! This list is so broad that you'd have to make a top 1,000 list to even scratch the surface! But if you've got a particularly bad movie you think i missed, feel free to leave it in the comments. And as always, thanks for watching! And I'll see you next time!"
-His conclusion of the video.
- Nostalgia Critic makes a cameo telling PhantomStrider that Garbage Pail Kids is the worst movie of all time, while Strider personally disagrees on that. When he starts reviewing the infamous film, Doug Walker said "Ha! Called it!" when it was put at #2 and Strider says he agrees with him 90%, but thinks there's only one film that's even worse. And indeed when the #1 spot was revealed as Freddy Got Fingered, Nostalgia Critic looked really horrified to see it, while PhantomStrider sat there with his head looking under, horrified as well.
- Previously mentioned Cat in the Hat as a dishonorable mention in Worst Cartoon Live Action Remakes.
- Also mentioned Jem and the Holograms and Transformers 4: Age of Extinction from the same list at #2 and #1.
- He uses pictures from Troll 2, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Teen Titans Go!, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Invader Zim, Tiny Toons, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears to censor the gore and nudity in Freddy Got Fingered.
- Uses a few clips from Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Age of Ultron for his conclusion. He mentioned in his commentary that it's nice that we have the Marvel Cinematic Universe films to enjoy nowadays in modern cinema.