|#||Title||Image||Release Date||Budget||Box Office||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB|
|5||The Smurfs 2||July 31, 2013||$105,000,000||$347,545,360||13% (5.4/10)|
|4||Open Season: Scared Silly||March 8, 2016||$5,500,000||N/A||35% (5.2/10)|
|3||Surf's Up 2: WaveMania||January 17, 2017||$1,200,000||N/A||48% (4.6/10)|
|2||Eight Crazy Nights||November 27, 2002||$34,000,000||$23,833,131||12% (5.3/10)|
|1||The Emoji Movie||July 28, 2017||$50,000,000||$215,785,066||9% (2.8/10)|
Honorable Mention Edit
|Title||Image||Release Date||Budget||Box Office||Status on Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB||Why It's Not on the List|
|The Angry Birds Movie||May 20, 2016||$73,000,000||$349,779,543||44% (6.3/10)||"This is actually why this list is a Top 5 instead of a Top 6; because honestly, I wanted to make fun of this movie, but honestly, I actually really enjoyed it! There were mostly clever, quick scenes that were sharp and thoughtful."|
See transcript here.
- 2nd time he reviews Eight Crazy Nights (excluding as dishonorable mentions). 1st time being in Worst Animated Movies (April 24, 2016).
- Eight Crazy Nights is the only choice not to be made by Sony Pictures Animation, but an animated movie that was produced by Sony in 2002; before Sony Pictures Animation was established.
- 2nd time he reviews Surf's Up 2: WaveMania. 1st time being in Worst Cartoon Crossovers (May 14, 2017).
- 1st time he reviews The Emoji Movie.
- 1st time he uses a Top 5 list (excluding as LiveStrider videos).
- The music from his Worst Modern Cartoons is reused here (it was also reused in Top 5 Forgotten Cartoons).
- Each of his reviews were kept extremely brief (particularly Surf's Up 2: WaveMania and Eight Crazy Nights), mainly due to his sole purpose of reviewing The Emoji Movie. Surfs Up 2: WaveMania and Eight Crazy Nights were kept more brief than his other choices since he talked about both of them once before.